Safety and Health Policy
We will conduct thorough safety and health management as a foundation of our corporate management and achieve a comfortable risk-free workplace.
- Clarify various risks and carry out speedy improvement activities.
- Comply with all health and safety-related laws and regulations and in-house health and safety standards, and implement continuous safety and health management.
- Aim to enhance the health management system and support the maintenance and promotion of good health of our employees.
- Value workplace communication and promote safety and health activities with the participation of all employees while raising safety awareness.
We provide safe and reliable products to our clients through thorough quality management system and fully facilities.
- Promoting quality stabilization and gain the trust of our customers.
- Exert creativity and actively respond to market needs.
- Continuously develop our manufacturing technologies and contribute to society.
At the Wakayama Plant, we implement strict checks with a thorough production management system in accordance with GMP, and receive inspections of various pharmaceutical manufacturers in order to manufacture safer and more effective pharmaceuticals.
The ISO9001 certiﬁcate was acquired at the Shizuoka Plant, Sakai Plant and company-wide in February 1997, April 1998 and May 2017, respectively. We also established a system in order to guarantee quality for our customers. Together with our quality policy (attaining customer reliance towards our products, actively complying with market needs and continuing development for manufacturing technologies), we will continue to proceed with the further enhancement of our management system.
At Sanbo Chemical Ind. Ltd. we recognize the importance of global environment preservation upon conducting business activities such as the production and sale of pharmaceuticals, electronic components and functional materials in order to improve the quality of peoplesʼ lives, and are working to develop environmentally-friendly products and reduce environmental loads.
- Evaluate the environmental impact of all of our business activities, establish environmental objectives and goals, make efforts to prevent pollution and carry out environmental improvement activities.
- Promote resource-saving, energy-conservation, recycling and waste reduction activities, and make effort to reduce environmental loads.
- Comply with all environment-related laws and regulations and other requirements.
- Regularly review the environmental management system and environmental objectives and goals in order to promote continuous environmental improvement activities.
- This environmental policy will be publicized to all employees and subcontracting companies, and released outside of the company as well.
We are upgrading our waste liquid treatment facilities and are actively working to beautify local communities. We have introduced a solvent recovery research and development facility as a new initiative aided by the FY 2004 Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry "Grant-in-aid for SME management innovation, etc. (Creative technical research and development projects)". We are developing technology for recovering water-soluble solvents which are difficult to recover with high purity. Establishing this technology will allow us to recover various solvents and contribute to reducing environmental impact.
The ISO 14001 environmental management systems certification has been obtained at each department at the Sakai site, the Wakayama site and Shizuoka site.